FORMS and APPLICATIONS
What is my Skater Account Balance?
September 20, 2013
Skater Account Balances can be obtained from your Club President. This will ensure that your personal information is not erroneously provided to another individual. Thanks in advance for your understanding.
Competitor Reimbursement Form (this is a pdf document)
Ohio Speedskating Association Membership Application form
as a pdf file
that those residing in the State of Ohio can use to join the Ohio Speedskating Association
1. Applicant must be a resident of
the State of Ohio
Shown below are the procedures to be used by the Treasurer of the Ohio Speedskating Association (OSA).
1) The Treasurer position is governed by the OSA Bylaws.
Nothing in this document can supersede that which is contained in the OSA Bylaws.
2) A checking account will be maintained at a FDIC insured banking institution with both the OSA Treasurer and the OSA President as signatories.
3) Other accounts as needed can be created with the approval of the OSA President unless authorized by the Board of Control.
Such accounts could include saving accounts, certificate of deposit accounts or investment accounts.
4) All reimbursements will be supported by the approved OSA Expense Reimbursement Form.
5) All reimbursements for Club or Skater Accounts must be approved by the respective Club President, to ensure that Skater is still an active member of the respective Club.
6) All reimbursements for OSA funds must be approved by the OSA President unless the action is authorized by the Board of Control.
7) A Treasurer Report will be prepared for the Spring and Fall Board of Control meeting.
8) All Federal and State Income Tax forms and required forms must be completed and filed on a timely basis.
9) All external accounts (such as checking, saving, etc) should be reconciled on a monthly basis.
10) OSA Treasurer records will be maintained for a period of seven years after the close of the fiscal year (April 30th).
Updated: September 20, 2013
1. All requests for reimbursement must be accompanied by the following
a. Current OSA Reimbursement Form
b. Original Receipts
c. Action requested
d. Signature of individual requesting action
e. Club President Approval (for Club or Skater Account transactions)
f. OSA President Approval (for OSA transactions unless authorized by the OSA Board of Control)
2. If the form is not properly completed or incomplete, it will returned to the requestor without any action taken.
3.Checks will be issued for properly approved reimbursement requests on a monthly basis or as deemed appropriate by the treasurer.
4. Reimbursement requests should be mailed to
Ohio Speedskating Association
c/o Dennis Conrad
3048 Regency Place
Westlake, OH 44145
Updated: September 20, 2013
This OSA Treasurer Procedure as a pdf file